We admit it, we suck at social media, so here’s where that admission leaves us.
- In general, we feel the less time we spend on social media, the more time we have for the other parts of life that matter most.
- We won’t create a post on FB just to keep pushing our brand into your social media feed. It’s exhausting for us and a waste of your time.
- If you don’t see much action on FB, it’s not because things aren’t happening, we’re just busy coaching athletes, researching a new training article, spending time with family/friends, or getting crushed on the bike.
- The best way to stay up to date on what’s happening with DDA is to subscribe to our newsletter. We always respect your email address. No spam, no BS.
- If you prefer the dopamine-driven feedback loop of social media, we apologize for our lack of updates and hope you’ll stay in touch through other channels!