We’re looking to expand our coaching team at Data Driven Athlete and would love to have you on board. If you’re interested in working with a dynamic coaching group always striving to improve and better meet the needs of clients, this opportunity might be a great fit.
Data Driven Athlete is a small/scrappy coaching company committed to offering the best cycling coaching support anywhere. Here’s what sets us apart.
- We love coaching. Teaching, supporting, and motivating is at the core of everything we do.
- We’re competitive. We’re not interested in being “good” coaches, we want to be among the best, anywhere.
- We love research. Baked into our company DNA is a love of the scientific process and a commitment to reading and exploring the most current research in exercise science, sports nutrition, and sports psychology.
- We love data. As our name implies, we are committed to using technology to measure progress, precisely prescribe training, and motivate our athletes in the most effective way possible.
We’re looking for an associate coach to join our team. Here are a few important qualifications about the position.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled in the final year of a degree program) in a health related field such as Exercise Science, Sports Nutrition, or Sports Psychology.
- Experience in training and racing with a power meter coupled with the ability to analyze power files.
- Personal cycling history of training and racing.
- Willingness to learn, collaborate and share knowledge through regular suggested readings, bi-monthly web coach discussions, and individual presentations.
Data Driven Athlete is based in Sacramento, CA but being local to the Northern California area is not a requirement for this position.
Why Should you Apply?
- Learn and work collaboratively in a dynamic cycling coaching company.
- Excellent mentorship and growth opportunities.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Remote work arrangement.
If you’re interested in joining our team please reach out via phone or email below. Looking forward to connecting!
Data Driven Athlete