Join the Data Driven Athlete coaches for an open ride (free of course) starting in Folsom and heading toward Lincoln then Auburn on some of the best roads in the Sacramento area. Here is our tentative ride schedule for the winter with more dates soon to follow
- September 24
- October 1
- October 15
- October 22
- November 5
- November 12
- November 19
- Rolls at 8:30AM sharp from Coffee Republic in Folsom, CA. Arrive at 8:15 to make sure you have everything dialed and ready to roll.
- Make sure to bring an extra tube and CO2.
- Bring enough food to sustain you on a 3ish hour ride. Read this article if you have questions about how much food to take.
- Our route will cover 3500 feet of climbing in 56 miles.
- We’ll aim for a roughly 3 hour time slot, with a ride time from 8:30 to 11:30.
- Join us for coffee afterwards at Coffee Republic.
- For a Strava route of our ride click on this link.
- Group pace will be a steady Masters Cat 3/4 conversational pace to the bottom of Baxter Grade.
- Smash it up Baxter or take your time, we’ll regroup and support all riders until we’re together at the top.
- Conversational pace the remainder of the ride back to our start in Folsom.
- This is an unsupported ride. Be prepared to call home for a ride if you need to.
- Ride safely and always follow traffic laws.
- Ride within your own limits and take descents at your own pace.
Ride goes off rain or shine. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you there!