Join the Data Driven Athlete coaches for an open ride on New Years Day (free of course) starting in Folsom and heading toward Placerville, Buckeye, Lotus, and finally back toward Folsom.
- Rolls at 8:30AM sharp from Coffee Republic in Folsom, CA. Arrive at 8:15 to make sure you have everything dialed and ready to roll.
- Make sure to bring an extra tube and CO2.
- Bring enough food to sustain you on a 6ish hour ride. Read this article if you have questions about how much food to take.
- Our route will cover 10700 feet of climbing in 90 miles.
- We’ll aim for a roughly 6 hour time slot, with a ride time from 8:30 to 2:30PM.
- Join us for coffee afterwards at Coffee Republic.
- For a Strava route of our ride click on this link.
- Group pace will be a steady Masters Cat 3/4 conversational pace throughout the ride.
- We’ll regroup on all major climb segments to stay together as a group throughout the day
- This is an unsupported ride. Be prepared to call home for a ride if you need to.
- Ride safely and always follow traffic laws.
- Ride within your own limits and take descents at your own pace.
If it’s raining, we’ll probably cancel. Yes, we’re soft like that.