Join the Data Driven Athlete coaches for an open ride (free of course) starting in Folsom and heading toward Salmon Falls, down Rattlesnake Bar, and back out.
September 24 October 8 October 15 November 5
- November 19
- Rolls at 8:30AM sharp from Coffee Republic in Folsom, CA. Arrive at 8:15 to make sure you have everything dialed and ready to roll.
- Make sure to bring an extra tube and CO2.
- Bring enough food to sustain you on a 4ish hour ride. Read this article if you have questions about how much food to take.
- Our route will cover 6600 feet of climbing in 58 miles.
- We’ll aim for a roughly 3 1/2 hour time slot, with a ride time from 8:30 to 12:00.
- Join us for coffee afterwards at Coffee Republic.
- For a Strava route of our ride click on this link.
- Group pace will be a steady Masters Cat 3/4 conversational pace to the Salmon Falls Bridge.
- Smash it up to the Rhino or take your time, we’ll regroup and support all riders until we’re together at the top.
- Conversational pace the remainder of the ride down Rattlesnake and back out.
- This is an unsupported ride. Be prepared to call home for a ride if you need to.
- Ride safely and always follow traffic laws.
- Ride within your own limits and take descents at your own pace.
Ride goes off rain or shine. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you there!