- Wednesday, February 8
- Wednesday, February 15
- Wednesday, February 22
- Rolls at 9:30AM sharp from Echelon Cycle and Multi Sport in Santa Rosa, CA. Arrive at 9:15 to make sure you have everything dialed and ready to roll.
- Make sure to bring an extra tube and CO2.
- Our route will cover 1500 feet of climbing in 39 miles.
- We’ll aim for a roughly 2 1/2hr time slot, with a ride time from 9:30 to 12:00.
- For a Strava route of our ride click on this link.
- Group pace will be a steady Cat 3/4 conversational pace to begin with
- Once we cross river road we will practice rotating as a group
- After quick regroup at Wohler bridge we can pick up the pace on westside road
- We will turn around at Sweetwater springs road and pick up any stragglers and race to the top of the Wohler bridge roller
- Regroup on the turn off back to Wohler bridge then continue on to Vine Hill
- Depending on the group we will return to town via Hall rd and sprint for the Santa Rosa city limit sign.
- We will finish the ride at Echelon Cycle and Multisport
- This is an unsupported ride. Be prepared to call home for a ride if you need to.
- Ride safely and always follow traffic laws.
- Ride within your own limits and take descents at your own pace.
Ride goes off rain or shine. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you there!