Skip to content
- SRM. Our Story of Success 2021 [cited 2021 12/13/21]; Available from: http://www.srm.de/company/history/.
- Zomorodi, M., Bored and brilliant : how spacing out can unlock your most productive and creative self. 2018.
- Borg, G.A., Psychophysical bases of perceived exertion. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 1982. 14: p. 377-381.
- Van Cutsem, J., et al., The Effects of Mental Fatigue on Physical Performance: A Systematic Review. Sports Med, 2017. 47(8): p. 1569-1588.
- Scherr, J., et al., Associations between Borg’s rating of perceived exertion and physiological measures of exercise intensity. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2013. 113: p. 147-155.
- Foster, C., et al., 25 Years of Session Rating of Perceived Exertion: Historical Perspective and Development. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 2020: p. 1.